Please note: PayPal/Credit Card transactions will appear on your statement as “PAYPAL *OIC”. OIC is the publisher of the treatment program “Folliculitis: A New Approach™” (FANA), and the company behind this Web site – they take care of order processing. The Terms of Service below apply to all services provided to you. You can always contact us directly for any questions you may have. Please use the contact form here. We aim to respond within 24 hours.
The terms “Web site,” “us,” “I,” “we,” “our,” or “owner” refer to the owner of the Web site . The terms ‘you’ or “user” refer to the users, visitors, viewers, subscribers, and customers of this Web site and its products.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. It is your responsibility to keep yourself informed about the updates and changes.
Products and information offered through this site are protected in several ways. The use of steganography (invisible encrypted tracers), passwords, stamping, watermarks and encryption are just examples of copy protection used on both text and pictures in the PDF “Folliculitis: A New Approach™” and on this Web site. Information and products offered through this Web site is also protected from copyright infringement through an international copyright protection service that monitors the Internet for violations on a daily basis.
IP addresses, etc. will be tracked for further prosecution, if copyright is violated. Violators of any of our trademarks or copyrighted material will immediately be reported to their billing and hosting companies, and to any other related companies for account closure; they will be vigorously pursued by all means necessary and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
The user of this Web site is subject to the following terms of service:
- The program “Folliculitis: A New Approach™” is a downloadable PDF file, so no physical products will be shipped. The benefits of that are that you don’t have to wait several days or weeks to receive the program by regular mail – you get it instantly. The Adobe Acrobat PDF file can be viewed on both Macs and PCs. Our publisher use security features that may prevent printing and copying. The ability to print a paper copy of the PDF file is not guaranteed. Once you have placed your order on the secure server, you will get instant access to download the PDF, and you will be able to benefit from the program immediately.
- Refund Policy: We want you to be satisfied with your purchases. That means that you can receive a refund if you fail to see any results after completing the program as directed. We hope you understand that in order to avoid misuse of our money back guarantee, we must ensure that you have given the program a fair try. These few reasonable requirements have to be fulfilled in order to qualify for our money back guarantee. Basically, we want you to give the program a fair try before asking for a refund, and that means that you must: A) Use the program for at least three full weeks, starting from the day of purchase; B) Email us proof of purchase for at least two supplements that are essential to the regimen (the regimen is based on these supplements, but they are considered to be fairly inexpensive supplements).; You may provide scanned/digital copies of your receipts as proof. The receipt must have the name of the store, the store location and the date of purchase listed on it in order to be valid.; C) Email us (simply reply to the welcome email we sent you, or use our contact form here) your name, email address and the unique Transaction ID stamped on the top-left corner of the PDF file you received. Please provide a reason for return. No refunds will be issued after 60 days from the date of purchase – all sales are final after that time period has expired. Content is provided “as is.” Although we strive for accuracy, and the offered text has been both edited and proofread by a professional, errors can occur. Expired links to Web sites, typos, problems with viewing, printing and similar errors and technical difficulties resulting from computer hardware or software beyond our control (e.g. your operating system/PC/smartphone/tablet) are not sufficient basis for a refund.
- Restrictions on Use of Materials – Copyright Notice: All contents of this Web site and materials offered through this Web site are copyrighted and reserved worldwide. All rights are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. That includes all text, graphics, pictures, databases, all pages, underlying code and/or software and other intellectual property. It may not be copied, modified, transformed, reproduced, reprinted, uploaded, posted, hosted, translated, transmitted, broadcasted, published, reengineered or otherwise distributed by any means – in whole or in part and in any form or media – for any purpose whatsoever. In other words, all rights are reserved. That includes any information provided on this Web site, including products (both free and purchased) and any communication between visitors and the Web site. By using and viewing the contents of this Web site, you agree to these terms. Any unauthorized use is unlawful and will subject you to civil or criminal penalties. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. We search the Internet daily for violators of our copyright and we do take immediate action on those individuals who try to violate our copyright. If you become aware of any use of our materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this to us using the contact form. We are very serious about prosecuting violators of our copyright, and the law is very serious as well. Violators of our copyright will immediately be vigorously pursued by all means necessary. You agree to be liable for liquidated damages in the amount of € 100000 (one hundred thousand euro), in addition to costs and actual damages for breach of this provision. Viewing constitutes acceptance.
- Data mining: Automated and/or systematic collection of data from this Web site is prohibited.
- The contents of the pages of this Web site are for your general information and use only. The contents are subject to change without notice.
- All users under the age of 18 or any person who is covered by the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA) of 1998 are not allowed to use this Web site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, safety, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered through this Web site for any particular purpose. That includes any communication between you and us. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Web site meet your specific requirements.
- This Web site contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You have no right to use the content, or any portions of this Web site, including its text, graphics, code and databases, invisible and linked pages, or any other property of the Web site, for any reason or use whatsoever. Any unauthorized use is unlawful and will subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
- Unauthorized use of this Web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Web site disclaims any responsibility for harm and damages caused to your software or computer from interacting with this Web site or its offered contents. It is at your own risk to view and interact with this Web site. We assume no responsibility for damage or loss caused by corrupting factors such as, but not limited to, viruses, worms, corrupted/corrupting code or data, etc. That includes information that you download from this site, products you order through this site and emails that you receive from us.
- Other product or company information, brands,logos, agencies, Web sites, trademarks etc. featured or referred to on this Web site, in the PDF “Folliculitis: A New Approach™” or all other associated information sources, are trademarks of their respective owners. They do not endorse our products or services.
- From time to time, this Web site may also include links to other Web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the external Web site(s). We have no responsibility for the contents of the linked Web site(s).
- You are not allowed to “frame” any part of our Web site. You may create a hypertext link to our Web site provided such link is not used in a misleading or defamatory context. You agree to remove any link or other reference to our Web site immediately upon our request.
- Your use of this Web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Web site or products offered on this Web site are subject to the laws of the owner’s country, and you agree that the proper court shall be the closest court of justice to the owner’s address.
Contact information: Please use the contact form here.
Last Updated: 2016.